Re: dealing with extension dependencies that aren't quite 'e' - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: dealing with extension dependencies that aren't quite 'e'
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Abhijit,

On 3/25/16 1:57 PM, Abhijit Menon-Sen wrote:

> Complete patch attached for reference, as before. (I know I haven't
> documented the function. I will go through the code to see if there are
> any other potential callers, but I wanted to share what I had already.)

I'm not entirely sure whether this patch should be marked "ready for
review" or not.  Either way it looks like you need to post a patch with
more documentation - do you know when you'll have that ready?

Thanks,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net