Re: "PostgreSQL" Version 9.3 Supportability - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: "PostgreSQL" Version 9.3 Supportability
Date
List pgsql-general
On 03/11/2016 04:27 AM, Harish Kumar Gudur (DATA GLOVE INCORPORATED DBA
TR) wrote:
> *Hi Team,*
>
> We are planning to migrate few Vendor based applications from Windows
> Server 2003 to the latest server Operating System Windows Server
> 2012/2008. Before migration we would like to do the assessment of the
> application and check the supportability.

We are not a vendor. We are a community.

Yes, PostgreSQL 9.3 runs on those versions of Windows. However,
"support" would have to come from a commercial vendor. Those can be
found here:

http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support/

Sincerely,

JD