Re: newbie tries to get oracle db to select from postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ray Stell
Subject Re: newbie tries to get oracle db to select from postgresql
Date
List pgsql-odbc

On 2/18/16 12:36 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
So from here:

http://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/redhat/

8.04 is probably the default for this version.

You could follow the instructions at the above link and use the PGDG yum repo for Oracle 6. That would get you access to newer versions.

Thank you.

It's not clear to me what postgresql software needs to be on the oracle server host.

Will the postgresql-odbc need other postgresql server components to function?

I don't see a postgresql-odbc listed on the yum repository you ref, is it inside Oracle_Enterprise_Linux_6-x86_64?