Re: pgsql: Add new system view, pg_config - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: pgsql: Add new system view, pg_config
Date
List pgsql-committers
On 02/17/2016 10:09 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
>> Add new system view, pg_config
>
> Several members of the buildfarm are not happy with this ...
> it's not immediately obvious why.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Sorry -- should be fixed now. I inadvertently changed the behavior of
pg_config binary when I refactored such that when individual items were
requested, the "NAME = " was prepended similar to when all configs are
emitted, which broke PGXS builds and undoubtedly other stuff too.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Attachment