Re: Transaction check error installing PostGIS - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Transaction check error installing PostGIS
Date
List pgsql-general
On 1/29/2016 6:49 PM, Augori wrote:

> I don't know the answer to your question.  I was assuming it has to do
> with the MYSQL server that's installed on this machine.  I should
> clarify that I'm just one of a number of people who are trying to work
> together on this machine, so most of what's been done to this machine
> was not done by me.  Is there a way that I can determine if I can
> remove this without affecting MySQL?

that IS a mysql server.  whether or not its the one actually being used
on this machine would have to be your determination (its certainly
possible there's several different mysql servers installed and a
different one is actually in use).   I'd expect the systems
administrators to be aware of what they installed and whats being used.