Re: Minor comment update in setrefs.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Etsuro Fujita
Subject Re: Minor comment update in setrefs.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2015/12/11 2:21, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 6:16 AM, Etsuro Fujita
> <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>> Attached is a small patch to adjust a comment in setrefs.c; in
>> set_foreignscan_references, fdw_recheck_quals also gets adjusted to
>> reference foreign scan tuple, in case of a foreign join, so I added
>> "etc.", to a comment there, as the comment in case of a simple foreign
>> table scan.

> Doesn't apply any more.  I suppose we could sync up the similar
> comments in set_customscan_references() too.  But to be honest I'm not
> sure this is adding any clarity.  "etc." may not be the least
> informative thing you can put in a comment, but it's pretty close.

The point in the previous patch was to update the list of expressions to
be adjusted for the case of scanrelid=0 like that for the case of
scanrelid>0 case in set_foreignscan_references.  So, I'd like to propose
to add *fdw_recheck_quals* to both lists, then.  Updated patch attached.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Attachment