Re: WIP: CoC V5 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: WIP: CoC V5
Date
List pgsql-general
On 01/12/2016 06:41 PM, Elein wrote:
> The small problem with your version, Joshua, is that the appropriate action is not specified.
>
> Sorry to jump in in the middle. I have not read the comments fully.

It is all good Elein. The lack of appropriate action is purposeful. The
idea is that we decide on a CoC. Then we decide on the next step. Under
current structure that would fall to core. I am of the opinion that the
"action" that the committee decides would be with exception to -core,
with -core being the final (board of directors vote). However, I think
that can all be solved after wording is decided.

JD