Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 1/12/2016 5:42 AM, Regina Obe wrote:
> a) Some people won't feel welcome if they don't see one
> b) Malicious people will spread rumors about our project for not having one , but if we have one, it has to protect
usfrom them working within the rules, but pushing everyone's buttons.

c) and if we DO have one, malicious people will try and either work
around perceived cracks in said CoC, or use the CoC against people in
malicious ways, just because they can.   Trolls be Trolls