Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 01/10/2016 06:19 PM, Robert Haas wrote:

[snip]

No arguments with what was written above.

> If we had an "issue" tracker rather than a bug tracker, I'd expect a
> lot more unproductive bickering.

This I disagree with. It wouldn't be any worse than we have now. An
issue tracker (if it is a good one) becomes the forum, whether you use
an email or web interface. So expect at least as much banter as there is
on lists but with a much easier management interface.

JD