From Joe Conway
Subject PostgreSQL@SCaLE - January 21-22, 2016, Pasadena Convention Center
Date
List pgsql-announce
Please join us at PostgreSQL@SCaLE!

PostgreSQL@SCaLE is a PostgreSQL mini-conference held as part of
SCaLE14X. We will have 20 one-hour PostgreSQL talks -- two rooms for two
days. For the talk schedule, please see:

  http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/14x/schedule/thursday
  http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/14x/schedule/friday

We will also have a PostgreSQL community booth in the exhibition hall
all weekend.

SCaLE14X (the 14th annual Southern California Linux Expo), taking place
on Jan. 21-24, 2016 at the Pasadena Convention Center, is the largest
community-run open-source and free software conference in North America.
It is held annually in Los Angeles. PostgreSQL@SCaLE is always very
popular and well attended. Don't miss out!

There is a nominal registration cost, but we have a 50% discount code: PSQL

Please go to https://reg.socallinuxexpo.org/reg6/ to register.

I hope to see everyone there!

Joe

--