Re: plv8 installation problem - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: plv8 installation problem
Date
List pgsql-sql
On 01/05/2016 12:56 AM, Belju Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> "PostgreSQL 9.4 plv8 32-bit download - PL/V8 1.4.2ish" not working in my
> Windows XP 32-Bit OS with PostgreSQL 9.4. While running "CREATE
> EXTENSION plv8" shows the error could not load library plv8.dll. Help me
> to work plv8 in WinXP platform.

Well first XP is a no longer supported OS so it is possible this is not
fixable. Still it is worth a shot. Before we can start though we will
need some more information:

1) How did you install Postgres 9.4 to begin with?

2) Where did you get the plv8 download and how did you install it?

3) Does plv8.dll exist on the system?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com