Re: dynloader.h missing in prebuilt package for Windows? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chapman Flack
Subject Re: dynloader.h missing in prebuilt package for Windows?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 12/30/15 20:40, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> your hack will have to be active until 9.4 gets to end-of-life, or
> perhaps 9.5 if we can't get this into 9.5.0.  People who are using 9.5
> Beta or RC will still not have the file, meaning 9.5 end-of-life might
> still be a requirement.

... by which time PL/Java will be sporting the javax.ai.selfaware
features of Java SE 11 or 12, and no one will even have to tell it to
drop the fallback directory.

Well, so it's one directory and one file and a few extra lines in pom.xml.
There are already more onerous backward compatibility hacks in PL/Java
than that. :)

-Chap