Re: Spam on the wiki - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: Spam on the wiki
Date
List pgsql-www
On 12/16/2015 07:38 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> On 12/16/2015 07:12 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:

>>> What is the plan for undoing the spam edits?
>>
>> we are working on that, but we have no final answer yet...
>
> we are currently working on reverting the entire wiki back to a state
> before the attack from system backups because it does not seem sensible
> to try to revert this in piece meal style.

we have now restored a backup from ~2015-12-15 05:00:37 UTC (later
backups already had spam traces in it) - th wiki is live again, user
account signup for the entire community account system is still disabled
until we have a better plan to deal with this crap.

Stefan