Re: Propaganda page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: Propaganda page
Date
List pgsql-www
On 12/03/2015 08:21 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> This page:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/community/propaganda/

> http://pgfoundry.org/projects/graphics/
>
> As the repo for graphics but it appears that it is highly volatile and
> we appear to have a git repo:
>
> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=advocacy.git;a=commit;h=5089783edd03f8c4bf8f07478eb5976001ecbf5e
>

> Can we fix the website?

well a quick looks seems to hint that while there seems to be some
overlap between those two sources there are files in either that do not
seem to be in the other.
I dont know what the cannonical source of that kind of data is these
days (or is supposed to be) but I think this should be clarified and
cleaned up.

Josh - can you shed some light on what our currently maintained source
for that data is?

Stefan