pgDay Asia 2016 and FOSSASIA 2016 - Announcement & Call for Presentations - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Satoshi Nagayasu
Subject pgDay Asia 2016 and FOSSASIA 2016 - Announcement & Call for Presentations
Date
List pgsql-announce
Hi all,

We are please to announce the first pan-Asian PostgreSQL conference
in March 2016 in Singapore.

http://2016.pgday.asia/

pgDay Asia is the PostgreSQL conference series for all PostgreSQL
enthusiasts in the Asia Pacific region.

pgDay Asia 2016 is a 2-day event linking to FOSSASIA 2016, one of the
largest FLOSS conferences in Asia.

http://2016.fossasia.org/

So, you will be able to enjoy both the first Asian PostgreSQL
conference and one of the largest FLOSS conferences to meet new friends
in Asia in the same week!

Today, we open the pgDay Asia web site, and the Call for Presentations
just begins. Please submit your talks to share your experiences and meet
new friends in Asia.

And if you are interested in pgDay Asia, please subscribe to our list
to stay informed on the website. http://2016.pgday.asia/

*** Date ***

  March 17 and 19 (FOSSASIA 2016 will be held on March 18-20)

*** Venue **

  NUS Plug-In@Blk71, Singapore (and some hotel around NUS)

*** Call for Presentations ***

  2015-11-26:    Proposals acceptance begins
  Late-December: Proposals acceptance ends
  Mid-January:   Authors of accepted proposals contacted

All other information you need are available here:

http://2016.pgday.asia/

Please visit our website, and let's meet many PG and FLOSS guys in
Singapore!

This conference is organized by the PostgreSQL people from Asian
communities (You can see the list on the web site).
If you have any question, feel free to ask me.

Regards,
--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <snaga@uptime.jp>