Re: pam auth - add rhost item - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Grzegorz Sampolski
Subject Re: pam auth - add rhost item
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Well, this is not matter since pam_set_item expect this argument as a string.<br /> Besides there is not always
possibleto get map from ip address to hostname.<br /> So hostname is just a synonim for whatever information you cat
04:24AM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:<br /></div><blockquote cite="mid:56494C6C.9010108@gmx.net" type="cite"><pre wrap="">On