Re: Moving WAL files - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dhaval Shah
Subject Re: Moving WAL files
Date
List pgsql-general
Tomas,

I plan to do something similar [except snapshots] so if I run into
issues, I will let you know.

Quick question, you mentioned LVM snapshots, and I am not aware what
it does! Is there any doc that explains it? Can you point me to some
such resources?

Regards
Dhaval

--