Re: BUG #13777: FKs began to no longer treat referential integrity, ie, it was as if the FKs did not exist. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: BUG #13777: FKs began to no longer treat referential integrity, ie, it was as if the FKs did not exist.
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 11/17/2015 11:14 AM, alvaro.pereira.neto@gmail.com wrote:
> We are experiencing a "bug" that we had not noticed, the releases 9.3.3 and
> 9.3.6.

those are both obsolete versions, 9.3.10 is the current release of the
9.3 system.   9.3.3 is from feb 2014, 9.3.6 is from february 2015.
there are extensive fix lists in each incremental version's release
notes between those versions and 9.3.10.    if you had installed from
the rpms at yum.postgresql.org, you could have simply done `yum update
postgresql93` to bring them up to current, but as you compiled your own
releases, it will take more work.

anyways, your bug report lacks sufficient detail to reproduce.