Re: postgres/odbc/ms access versions - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: postgres/odbc/ms access versions
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 11/16/2015 09:15 AM, Garnham, Sam (FN) @ NSS - ASA wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We were using these versions:
>
> -PostgreSQL 9.1.1 (Sept 2011)
>
> -PostgreSQL ODBC Driver 09.00.0310 (July 2011)
>
> -MS Access 2010
>
> -Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
>
> We have upgraded to this:
>
> -PostgreSQL 9.1.19 (Latest 9.1 - Oct 2015)
>
> Is it safe/recommended to also upgrade to this?
>
> -PostgreSQL ODBC Driver 09.03.0400 (Latest - Oct 2014)
>
> Or maybe this?
>
> -PostgreSQL ODBC Driver 09.01.0200 (Latest 09.01 – Aug 2012)
>
> (If it makes any difference, we are more concerned with reliability than
> with performance)

 From here:

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/

" Unless you have have a specific reason not to do so, you should always
download the latest version."

To determine whether there is specific reason see link below.

https://odbc.postgresql.org/docs/release.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com