Re: proposal: multiple psql option -c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: proposal: multiple psql option -c
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 11/13/2015 03:54 PM, Catalin Iacob wrote:

> So my proposal is: allow a *single* argument for -C and treat its
> content *exactly* like the input from stdin or from a file.

That seems to me to get rid of the main motivation for this change,
which is to allow multiple such arguments, which together would as as if
they were all written to a file which was then invoked like -f file.

If we can only have a single such argument then the change is of
comparatively little value.

cheers

andrew