Reference data for performance testing? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Boris Popov
Subject Reference data for performance testing?
Date
Re: Reference data for performance testing?  (Chris Hedemark <chrish@trilug.org>)
List pgsql-performance
Hello,

We're evaluating postgresql as a backend choice for our next
generation software and would like to perform some rough measurements
in-house. Where could I get my hands on some reference data, say few
very large tables with a total size of over 1G that we could run. I
noticed earlier discussion about Tiger data, but 30G is a bit too much
for what we need. Any other ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.

--
-Boris