Re: Request: pg_cancel_backend variant that handles 'idle in transaction' sessions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Request: pg_cancel_backend variant that handles 'idle in transaction' sessions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 11/04/2015 01:11 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> I am sorry, but I have a different experience from GoodData. The few
> hours autovacuum is usual. So probably, there should be exception for
> autovacuum, dump, ..

But autovacuum and dump are not idle in transaction or am I missing
something?

JD

New rule for social situations: "If you think to yourself not even
JD would say this..." Stop and shut your mouth. It's going to be bad.