Re: Version 9.4 CREATE FUNCTION - ERROR: type xxxx does not exist create function - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: Version 9.4 CREATE FUNCTION - ERROR: type xxxx does not exist create function
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 11/04/2015 09:43 AM, Nicole wrote:
> Further to previous message. I've found inconsistencies in case
> sensitivity of this type in renaming a FOREIGN KEY CONSTRAINT.

As mentioned on the previous email, this is not a bug report. Please
post your questions to the novice or general mailing lists found here:

  http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/

Additionally please see this link before posting:

  https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

HTH,

Joe

--=20