Re: Configure Different Databases on One Server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jim Longwill
Subject Re: Configure Different Databases on One Server
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks to Mr. Nasby & others for these references & input.

Indeed.  I'm rather sure we don't have tables updated heavily enough to
warrant any adjustments to autovacuum, or to do extra 'vacuuming' of the
database.  So I'll be leaving it alone (i.e. there's nothing broke so no
fixes needed!)
--Jim  :^)

--
Jim Longwill