Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki "editor" privileges request - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki "editor" privileges request
Date
List pgsql-www
On 12/27/2016 07:49 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>> Sorry for the delay on this - many of us are (still) on vacation. What
>> is your username (not email)? Please make sure you've logged into the
>> wiki at least once as well, so we have an auto-created account to
>> promote.
>
> That's the actual account username ... and it turns out that MediaWiki
> does not like it at all.  I get a "403" when I visit the auth page.  I
> think Michael will have to create another account with a less unorthodox
> username.

Yeah, I tried various things to escape his username but could not find
anything that would work. I could swear that this happened before I I
found some workaround but I cannot remember what it was :-(

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com