Re: pgweb: Powered by Python 3 - Mailing list pgsql-www

From chris
Subject Re: pgweb: Powered by Python 3
Date
List pgsql-www
font{ line-height: 1.6; } ul,ol{ padding-left: 20px; list-style-position: inside; }
Hi there,

Execute me for my ignorance, as I know, there is a pgweb project that is created by golang, are they the same one? Did you restructure it by python?

Thanks,