Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amir Rohan
Subject Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 10/02/2015 03:33 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:

Michael, I'm afraid my email bungling has damaged your thread.

I didn't include an "In-reply-To" header when I posted:

trinity-b4a8035d-59af-4c42-a37e-258f0f28e44a-1443795007012@3capp-mailcom-lxa08.

And we subsequently had our discussion over there instead of here, where
the commitfest app is tracking it.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/6/197/

Perhaps it would help a little if you posted the latest patch here as
well? So that at least the app picks it up again.

Apologies for my ML n00bness,
Amir