Re: pgsql: Translation updates - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Translation updates
Date
List pgsql-committers
I wrote:
> However, things are definitely a lot closer than they were before,
> and I think at this point the risk-reward ratio of fooling with it
> anymore is not attractive.  I'm going to wrap what we have, as soon
> as I see a few more buildfarm critters give it a green light.

Which, I just realized, they are not doing because the buildfarm script
intentionally ignores updates to .po files (and .doc too).  This is
probably too clever by half.  In the meantime, though, I have little
alternative but to cross my fingers and wrap.

            regards, tom lane