Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 9/28/15 9:03 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Ryan Pedela (rpedela@datalanche.com) wrote:
>> I haven't used Gitlab extensively, but it has a feature set similar to
>> Github and then some [1]. The OSS project does seem active [2], but it is
>> still relatively new.
>
> I've set it up and used it for a relatively small environment and was
> *not* impressed with it.  Perhaps it's come a long way in a year or two,
> but I doubt it.

2 years ago is when they first released the enterprise edition, which
according to [1] had "The most important new feature is that you can now
add members to groups of projects."

So looking at it now I'd say it's come a long way in 2 years.

[1]
https://about.gitlab.com/2013/08/22/introducing-gitlab-6-0-enterprise-edition/