Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 09/28/2015 05:50 AM, YUriy Zhuravlev wrote:
> On Thursday 24 September 2015 12:10:07 Ryan Pedela wrote:
>> Kam Lasater wrote:
>>> I'd suggest: Github Issues, Pivotal Tracker or Redmine (probably in
>>> that order). There are tens to hundreds of other great ones out there,
>>> I'm sure one of them would also work.
>>
>> Why not just use Github issues?
>
> I will also vote for github.  We have github mirror now.
>
> In a pinch, you can use gitlab.
>
> PS mail lists outdated IMHO.

Github is not an option, period. .Org should as much as reasonably
possible rely on Open Source tools and contributing companies/persons.
The idea that we would use Github was a non-starter before the first
person typed Gi...

JD