Re: nitpick consistency patch for pg_dump.c - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: nitpick consistency patch for pg_dump.c
Date
List pgsql-patches
trivial or not the patch was broken. *sigh*. it's been a long day.

This patch will work.

sorry

andrew

RCS file: /projects/cvsroot/pgsql-server/src/bin/pg_dump/pg_dump.c,v
retrieving revision 1.335
diff -c -w -r1.335 pg_dump.c
*** pg_dump.c   25 Jun 2003 04:08:19 -0000      1.335
--- pg_dump.c   18 Jul 2003 21:14:34 -0000
***************
*** 3423,3433 ****
                attname = PQgetvalue(res, i, i_attname);
                atttypdefn = PQgetvalue(res, i, i_atttypdefn);

!               if (i > 0)
!                       appendPQExpBuffer(q, ",\n\t");
!               appendPQExpBuffer(q, "%s %s", fmtId(attname), atttypdefn);
        }
!       appendPQExpBuffer(q, ");\n");

        /*
         * DROP must be fully qualified in case same name appears in
--- 3423,3433 ----
                attname = PQgetvalue(res, i, i_attname);
                atttypdefn = PQgetvalue(res, i, i_atttypdefn);

!               appendPQExpBuffer(q, "\n\t%s %s", fmtId(attname),
atttypdefn);!               if (i < ntups - 1)
!                       appendPQExpBuffer(q, ",");
        }
!       appendPQExpBuffer(q, "\n);\n");

        /*