Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 09/25/2015 10:11 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:    >
>     > I do not know how much emphasis the project should place on point #2.
>     > By definition, fixing that will not return any direct benefit to us.
>
>     I would argue that there is some benefit for us in terms of advocacy.
>

> There are also some negatives in terms of advocacy.

I know we are just being thorough here but I think the idea that there
are negatives in the transparency of our project is simply untrue. The
only argument I can think of is, "Well then people are going to know
everything that is broken." To which I respond, "Good, that is a net
positive".

JD