Re: One question about security label command - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: One question about security label command
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 09/15/2015 11:36 AM, Joe Conway wrote:
> On 09/13/2015 10:29 AM, Kouhei Kaigai wrote:
>> The attached one is the regression test fixup in v9.2.
>> As we applied to the v9.3 or later, it replaces unconfined_t domain
>> by the self defined sepgsql_regtest_superuser_t.

> Thanks -- I'll look through this over the next day or two.

Took a bit longer than I thought but now pushed :-)

At this point all current branches should be passing the sepgsql
regression test. As a reminder, that would be:
 rhino: 9.2 through master agama: 9.1

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com