Re: [GENERAL] Conferences for a DBA? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Conferences for a DBA?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 02/27/2017 03:25 PM, Nathan Stocks wrote:
> What worthwhile conferences should a PostgreSQL DBA consider going to?
>
> There have been some good sessions at OSCON in the past, but I was
> wondering about more DBA-specific events.

In North America the bigger ones are:
--------------------------------------
PostgreSQL@SCaLE: 24 talks, *this* week Thursday/Friday in Pasadena
PGConf.US: last week of March in Jersey City
PGCon: end of May in Ottawa, Canada
Postgres Open SV: first week of September in San Francisco

See the wiki for a list of past events with talk titles and many talk
slide-decks:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Related_Slides_and_Presentations

HTH,

Joe