Re: One question about security label command - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: One question about security label command
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 08/30/2015 11:17 AM, Joe Conway wrote:
>>> 3.) Rework patch for 9.2 (Kohei)

>>> 4.) Finish standing up the RHEL/CentOS 7.x buildfarm member to
>>> test sepgsql on 9.2 and up. The animal (rhinoceros) is running
>>> already, but still needs some custom scripting. (Joe, Andrew)

>>> 5.) Additionally stand up a RHEL/CentOS 6.x buildfarm member to
>>> test sepgsql on 9.1 (no changes) (Joe).

> Additionally I have #5 (the 6.x buildfarm member) created/working and
> I sent in my registration form. It has not been accepted yet.

Many thanks to Andrew -- #4 and 5 now complete. Rhinoceros is now
successfully testing sepgsql for 9.2 -> HEAD on CentOS 7.1, and a new
animal, agama, is testing 9.1 on CentOS 6.7.

Remember, expect 9.2 to fail until/unless we get a reworked patch for it.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com