Windows 10, Visual Studio 2013 Express: building PgAdmin3 From Git - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Alexey Slaykovsky
Subject Windows 10, Visual Studio 2013 Express: building PgAdmin3 From Git
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello, guys!
I want to compile PgAdmin3 on my Windows 10 machine so I did all
prerequisites from INSTALL file except I have Visual Studio 2013 Express
instead of Visual Studio 2010 Express.
So when I want to buil pgAdmin3.vcxproj I've got error:

error MSB4175: The task factory "XamlTaskFactory" could not be loaded
from the assembly "Microsoft.Build.Tasks.v12.0". Unable to create Xaml
task. File not found: c:\pgadmindep\pgadmin3\pgAdmin3.xml.

I'm running msbuild from c:\program files (x86)\msbuild\12.0\bin\
When I run msbuild from c:\program filex (x86)\msbuild\12.0\bin\amd64\
I've got this error:

error MSB4019: The imported project "c:\microsoft.Cpp.Default.props" was
not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct,
and that the file exists on disk.

It will be nice if you could help me with this one.

Alexey Slaykovsky
Russian Postgres Company