Re: Commitfest remaining "Needs Review" items - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andreas Karlsson
Subject Re: Commitfest remaining "Needs Review" items
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 08/25/2015 09:39 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> -- Reload SSL certificates on SIGHUP: returned with feedback? I think
> that this patch needs more work to be in a commitable state.

Maybe I am being dense here, but I do not feel like I have gotten any
clear feedback which gives me a way forward with the patch. I do not
really see what more I can do here other than resubmit it to the next CF
which I feel would be poor etiquette by me.

If you have the time I to spare I would be very grateful if you could
clarify what work you think needs to be done.

--
Andreas Karlsson