Migrations (was: First-class Polymorphic joins?) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martín Marqués
Subject Migrations (was: First-class Polymorphic joins?)
Date
List pgsql-general
El 13/08/15 a las 21:23, Guyren Howe escribió:

> I also think migrations ought to be a first-class feature…

What do you mean with "migrations ought to be a first-class feature"?

There have been, and there still are efforts for making upgrading as
smooth and simple as possible, but I'm not really sure where you want to
get with this.

Cheers,

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/