Re: Fwd: postgresql databases disappearing and reappearing and disappearing on localhost - Postgresql x649.3 on Windows 8.1 (64) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Fwd: postgresql databases disappearing and reappearing and disappearing on localhost - Postgresql x649.3 on Windows 8.1 (64)
Date
In response to Fwd: postgresql databases disappearing and reappearing and disappearing on localhost - Postgresql x649.3 on Windows 8.1 (64)  (Killian Driscoll <killiandriscoll@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
On 08/04/2015 06:48 AM, Killian Driscoll wrote:
> Please do not top post, thanks. - no idea what that means.....

See here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Top-posting

vs

or

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Bottom-posting

which are the preferred styles for this list.

> And you have verified this my looking at the Windows process monitor? -
> you mean task manager: if so, I also see Boundless\OpenGeo\pgsql\bin
> running a postgresql server

So that is not the server you set up, correct?

Can you access it and see what is in it?

http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.20/status.html

> What user are you connecting as, and what privileges does that user
> have? - I had set it up as one user/owner.

So from here:

http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.20/main.html

You can find the users(roles) and their privileges.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com