Re: Getting error "IST FATAL: the database system is in recovery mode" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Getting error "IST FATAL: the database system is in recovery mode"
Date
List pgsql-general
On 07/17/2015 05:47 AM, Sachin Srivastava wrote:
> Dear Team,
>
> I am getting the below error in my database pg_log file and also I am
> unable to open the database.
>

> "IST FATAL:  the database system is in recovery mode"
>
> I am using postgresql version 9.1 on Centos 6.6. Kindly suggest why this
> problem is coming.

More information is needed.

Postgres version?

Do you have replication set up and if so which server are you trying to
connect to?

If not then the information that would help would be in the log before
the line you show above. So what do you see earlier in the log?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com