Re: utf8 data with strange characters - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: utf8 data with strange characters
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 07/09/2015 06:08 AM, intmail01@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When using last open/libre office and the Base software can not display
> utf8 data.
> All characters are separated with strange squarre when I do select command.
> Another strange things is that list of tables is not displayed.

I gave up on Base a long time ago as it is failed as often as it succeeded.

Have you looked under Tools --> Options --> Language Settings -->
Languages to see what LO is using?

> I compiled my self the driver (v 9.03.400) and all woks fine with
> iodbctestw program.
> Under windows the odbc driver display correctly utf8 characters and list
> of tables is shown.

Which would seem to indicate that the problem is in LO/Base. I would
suggest taking this up on the LibreOffice forum:

http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/nabble/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com