Re: 9.5 release notes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: 9.5 release notes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2015-06-11 PM 01:15, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have committed the first draft of the 9.5 release notes.  You can view
> the output here:
>
>     http://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-9-5.html
>
> and it will eventually appear here:
>
>     http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/release.html
>
> I am ready to make suggested adjustments, though I am traveling for
> conferences for the next ten days so there might a delay in my replies.

Is it intentional that the following items are separate?
     <listitem>      <para>       Move <application>pg_upgrade</> from <filename>contrib</> to
<filename>src/bin</>(Peter Eisentraut)      </para>     </listitem>

    <listitem>     <para>      Move <application>pg_upgrade_support</> code into backend and      remove the module
(PeterEisentraut)     </para>    </listitem>

Or could they made into one item?

Thanks,
Amit