Re: gdal missing support for postgresql on pgdg92 for centos6 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Paolo Crosato
Subject Re: gdal missing support for postgresql on pgdg92 for centos6
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

Il 18/05/2015 22:17, Devrim Gündüz ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 2015-05-18 at 17:37 +0200, Paolo Crosato wrote:
>
>> I installed postgresql/postgis2/gdal from the pgdg92 repo for Centos 6,
>> x64 version.
>> I need ogr/gdal to connect to postgresql, however, typing ogrinfo
>> --formats give me these results:
>>
>> Supported Formats:
>>     -> "ESRI Shapefile" (read/write)
>>     -> "MapInfo File" (read/write)
>>     -> "UK .NTF" (readonly)
>>     -> "PGeo" (readonly)
>>     -> "MSSQLSpatial" (read/write)
>>     -> "MySQL" (read/write)
>>     -> "PCIDSK" (read/write)
>>
>> where   -> "PostgreSQL" (read/write)
>> is missing.
> <snip>
>
>> I have another server with everything installed from pgdg93, and ogr has
>> postgresql support built in. However, I cannot upgrade this server to a
>> newer pgsql version.
>>
>> Could you give me any hint on how to debug the issue?
> It is a packaging issue.  I have fixed this in last year in 9.3, but
> forgot to update 9.2 branch. I am building the new packages now, and
> will push them soon.
>
> Regards,

I tried today an update but it doesn't seem there's any new gdal
packaged on http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/,
but It doesn't seem there's any new package. Have you got any update on
this issue?

Regards,

Paolo

--