Re: What's the dfifference between pg_start_backup+copy+pg_stop_backup+WAL vs. pg_start_backup+pg_stop_backup+copy+WAL? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Thorsten Schöning
Subject Re: What's the dfifference between pg_start_backup+copy+pg_stop_backup+WAL vs. pg_start_backup+pg_stop_backup+copy+WAL?
Date
In response to Re: What's the dfifference between pg_start_backup+copy+pg_stop_backup+WAL vs. pg_start_backup+pg_stop_backup+copy+WAL?  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
List pgsql-admin
Guten Tag Stephen Frost,
am Freitag, 23. Juli 2021 um 21:23 schrieben Sie:

> In my view, you really need to go get a free gmail or other account to
> use when posting to public, archived, mailing lists with hundreds of
> people on them then.

OTOH, I was pretty clearly advised to use company mail for all work
related communication, and this clearly is such, because of central
archiving and stuff. So I can only ask for the patience of people on
the lists and that they try to ignore the bloat like I'm trying.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thorsten Schöning

--
AM-SoFT IT-Service - Bitstore Hameln GmbH
Mitglied der Bitstore Gruppe - Ihr Full-Service-Dienstleister für IT und TK

E-Mail: Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de
Web:    http://www.AM-SoFT.de/

Tel:   05151-  9468- 0
Tel:   05151-  9468-55
Fax:   05151-  9468-88
Mobil:  0178-8 9468-04

AM-SoFT IT-Service - Bitstore Hameln GmbH, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln
AG Hannover HRB 221853 - Geschäftsführer: Janine Galonska