Please sign up for Cluster-Hackers Summit if you're coming - Mailing list pgsql-cluster-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Please sign up for Cluster-Hackers Summit if you're coming
Date
List pgsql-cluster-hackers
All,

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon2015ClusterSummit

As previously discussed, this year's Cluster Hacker Summit will be part
of the general Developer Unconference.  This will allow more crossover
between our group and the rest of the PostgreSQL contributors.

Please update the wiki page with two things in the next 2 weeks:

1. add your name if you are coming.  If you will get in Tuesday night,
and will only be present Wednesday, please add a note to that effect.

2. Please propose one or more sessions for us to discuss for the agenda.

Once we have a list of attendees and proposed (and supported) sessions,
I will merge that in with the Developer Unconference page.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.