Re: pgsql: Add transforms feature - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: pgsql: Add transforms feature
Date
List pgsql-committers
On 4/27/15 2:23 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 1:36 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> writes:
>>> Add transforms feature
>>
>> I don't know why this patch is fooling around with compile/link flags,
>> but it's broken at least prairiedog and some of the Windows critters.
>
> It breaks as well on all the Windows machines using MS or VC toolchains...

The failure on bowerbird (Windows msvc) is because the build system
needs to be told to add additional include directories to the compilation.

The failure on frogmouth (Windows gcc) is because of some conflict with
perl headers.  I must have missed a trick that was already in use for
plperl.

Help in either case, but especially the first one, is welcome.