Re: PATCH: saving of sort-columns and order chosen by user - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dmitriy Olshevskiy
Subject Re: PATCH: saving of sort-columns and order chosen by user
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello!
I tried to reply this error in my virtual machine with mac os x snow leopard, but, unfortunately,
could not even compile pgadmin properly. I also checked problematic code (changes in frmStatus.cpp
that meets the variable statusSortColumn) in win7 step-by-step, and here it works fine.
So I would like to ask you (if you don't mind of course) to check the behavior of statusSortColumn
variable in mac platform.
Thanks in advance for your help.