Re: Link Office Word form document with data from PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephen Davies
Subject Re: Link Office Word form document with data from PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Open Office etc can populate fields via JDBC from any database including
PostgreSQL.

Cheers,
Stephen

On 30/03/15 19:52, Tim Clarke wrote:
> Two options that I know of:
> 1) Use Java and the Apache POI project
> 2) Write a file containing the data in some other format like HTML then
> open that with Word.
>
> Tim Clarke
>
> On 30/03/15 09:20, avpro avpro wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Have you ever experienced how to populate fields from a MS Office Word
>> document with a PostgreSQL data available either in a table or view?
>>
>> I haven’t seen anything on the web; only possible with MS products, VS
>> or Access.
>>
>> Thank you for your input

Stephen Davies Consulting P/L                             Phone: 08-8177 1595
Adelaide, South Australia.                                Mobile:040 304 0583
Records & Collections Management.