Re: Need help migrating old student projects off of Google Code - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Need help migrating old student projects off of Google Code
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 03/13/2015 01:35 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 03/13/2015 01:34 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:

>>> Like I said, I need to push the button for moving the actual projects
>>> because I'm the only one who has been an admin or assistant admin the
>>> whole time.
>>>
>>> However, pushing the "migrate" button is the easy part.  The hard part
>>> is figuring out all of the projects which:
>>>
>>> a) have substantial code saved to google code;
>>
>> Well looking at:
>>
>> code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-YYYY-postgres/
>>
>> for 2006-2014  I get either page not found(2006,2009,2012,2013,2014) or
>> just a repo skeleton with no code(2007, 2008, 2010, 2011).
>>
>> Still working through the Wiki pages to see where the projects are
>> actually hosted, though that information seems to be hidden in many cases.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Note that we *do* have 3 months to do this.

Yea, it may take some time to ferret out where the projects actually
are. I figured this was a 'as time permits' chore. I just tackled the
low hanging fruit first.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com