Link to "Upgrading a PostgreSQL Cluster" in Release Notes - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Vik Fearing
Subject Link to "Upgrading a PostgreSQL Cluster" in Release Notes
Date
List pgsql-docs
Following a complaint on IRC about the dearth of information on how to
migrate to a new major version in the release notes, the attached
trivial patch was determined to be sufficient for the OP.

This patch applies to REL_12_STABLE.  I don't know how far it should be
backpatched (the OP was trying to upgrade to v10), and I didn't see any
place to put it for 13 and future versions.

--

Vik Fearing

Attachment